The Land That is Empty

After her day of rest, Jewel knew she had time to make up. She was ready to do it, even if her thighs did get sore quickly from riding. And so they did, but Jewel pressed onward nevertheless. She rode for a day, and a night, southwards at first. She followed the coast until the Land of Beauty was beneath her, and she knew the meeting had not been called there, so she began to ride inland. Her steed, which she had taken to calling Sam amazed her at how fast, strong, and tireless he was. Even she got a bit of sleep in the saddle, however short lived it might be.

Father give me strength, she thought as it dawned on her that she would actually have to locate this meeting for herself. It was then that she realized that this was the first time she had actually thought of Kipt as her father, why else would he choose me?

On the dawn of the next day, she spied what she thought could only be the meeting, so she slowly made her descent, and landed. She lead Sam slowly to the array of thrones, not knowing what to expect. "hello?" she asked shyly, "I am Jewel, is this the meeting I was told to attend? I believe I was sent to represent Kipt?"

Acabare

"I should be with him, then" Kipt told the messenger of Aqaeris, and left Belsheroth and Tresingiis to their talk of ideal peace.

The Garden of Dead Gods

"Brother!" Kipt exclaimed with audible hope when he saw Aqaeris. "It is so good to see you feeling better again!" He smiles and moves to embrace the god.

Tulmany

Randon listened and thought for a minute. "If you follow through with everything you claim to be, then I would have to take your side. Look, like I said before, I am a simple man. I could care less about what god you follow, or what the gods think of you, I believe in fairness and just rulership." He looks a little more concerned now, "you said that Reddulch has escaped and is still out there? Surely he will plan to get back at you... maybe, I could put my hunting skills to good use."