Alchazzar
Having watched over his new-found followers long enough, ensuring they didn't do anything stupid like start diablerizing en masse or openly acting out against the humans, Fyurl returned to Alchazzar, satisfied. He may have been slightly delayed in returning to Morgash's call, but such is life.

The Harbinger of Order made his way to the central area, moments after Raphael had left. He gave a cursory nod to his father and Morgash before raising some hovering portions of void-stone to form a temporary throne, sitting in front of the Iridescent Viewport. He didn't have to sit in on any negotiations directly or with his own representative - if there was something extremely urgent, he could simply call Morgash's attention to it in person, and have him inform Drath. This way, the good gods could remain unaware of his presence - obviously a good thing.

However, Fyurl's attention would have to be divided, it seemed...

Telepathy
As Raphael reached towards Fyurl's mind, he would be given images of purest, darkest black, in the form of writhing flames and consuming darkness, naught visible apart from flickers of red, blue, and yellow. Fyurl's mind, such as it appeared, shifted and twitched as he telepathically responded.

"I am all ears. Although if you wish to converse, you would do well to answer my own questions beforehand. Who are you, primarily, and how did you manage to locate and contact me? I had taken the utmost care in obscuring my presence to other deities, and mortals have not been able to see me in any way."

Fyurl narrowed his eyes in the real world, thinking. If this person could track him, no doubt others could as well. That wasn't any good at all. The Harbinger placed his hands on his shoulders and moved them downwards in a flowing motion. Out of jet black shadow-flames, a black cape/long-coat hybrid came into being around his body, fitted comfortably and designed to prevent others from detecting his essence unless he willed it. Naturally, he continued to allow Raphael to contact him for now.

Spoiler
Show
AP: 6, +0PAP
Craft Relic: Mantle of Shadows. A long coat that doesn't button up, only going over the wearer's shoulders like a small vest and leaving the chest exposed. It prevents other gods from sensing Fyurl's essence unless he specifically wills them to, and actions Fyurl takes don't leave any of his imprint that can be tracked unless he chooses to. He can still be detected by any natural means available, but supernatural means don't reveal anything - not even something such as static, or anything other than what has actually occurred or exists in reality. -4AP
AP: 2, +0PAP