1. - Top - End - #80
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Swarm Arrives [3.5 Base Class-Zerg, Tyranids]

A few things:

-As is, there is no cap on how many minions you can have. Even if this was intentional, I have to disagree with this vehemently. If you don't want the class to be broken from the get-go, you need to have a maximum number of minions.

-As written, the level cap on evolution points in a single evolution does not apply to Infested, Assimilated, or Embraced.

-When and how do you apply Evolution points? Do you simply apply them when you get a level and then have to wait a level before your minions improve, or is there a ritual? Can you redistribute Evolution points?

-The bonus points per minion does not specify which ability score they are keyed off of.

-I think the evolution costs might need to scale just a little bit faster. Not sure about this one, though, as I'll have to do some maths.

I might be forgetting a couple, so I'll try and remember them later on.

EDIT: Oh, yes!

-How does one go about replacing a dead Swarmling? Also, when it says you turn an Infested or Assimilated into a Swarmling instead of just making one, how and when does this happen? Is it when you gain a level, or is there a ritual?

Aside from those, it's pretty good so far.
    Last edited by Gideon Falcon; 2012-09-27 at 03:28 PM.
    It's a falcon. Wearing a Fedora. Your argument is irrelevant.
    Official Member of the No Cussing Club