Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
[Drunk Stairwell Camaraderie]

Lucky tilts his head back and laughs heartily, nearly losing his balance in the process. "Oh, oh wow," he chuckles. "Thanks for... the vote of confidence. But nah, nah. I know I look like crap. I'm over it," he gives a dismissive hoof-wave, almost toppling in the process. "Though... y'know... I used to be pretty handsome. Or so... all the gals said. Heh... But whatever," he shrugs. "I'll take survival over... a pretty face... any day."

He takes a few more shaky steps up the stairs, before pausing to look indirectly at Gwendolyn. "But nah. Nah, you ain't ugly. Quite... quite attractive actually. Pretty. For a griffin," he mutters offhandedly.

A pause. Then a quizzical look. "Wait... Did I say that out loud?" he murmurs mostly to himself.

"Yea....you did....and thanks....I think...."
Honestly, the older griffon didn't think much of her looks, she was past that age where concern about looking good and fishing for compliments was a thing for younguns'. It did feel a little nice though, but her whiskey addled mind was not functioning correctly to think about these things even now.

"Let's just.....let's just....head up to the room and drink...before...Bright Eyes....steals my bottle..."
She half mumbled as she trudged up the stairs.

Back downstairs, Apple Martini cleared her throat and looked at Bright Eyes. "That will be fifteen caps hun'."