View Single Post

Thread: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

1. - Top - End - #576
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

Kelvin: I'm going to preface all this with a big "I'm not trying to tell you how to play your characters."

We've got two very young ponies dead, and one with their brains all over the engineer. The engineer who feels personally responsible for this whole thing. At this point, I'm starting to get concerned over whether or not Sandy can conceivably recover emotionally from this fight. I know that this is a battle, and bad stuff can easily happen. If you're trying to do something with Daniel regarding his binary "kill/no kill" attitude, I can respect that, and I'll try and work something out with Sandy. But if you're not, could you maybe consider having Daniel not try the second stake if the pegasus buck collapses after Daniel pounces on him? I mean, if he lands anyway, then the second stake isn't needed. Heck, most of the vamponies so far have been incapped by a single stake in them, and Daniel went and pegged him the neck.

Again, not trying to tell you how to play your characters, just getting a mite concerned about Sandy's future, and thinking that the second stake might not have been needed. If you stand by your decision, I'll respect it and try to work something out. Perhaps HalfTangible's therapist will finally have something to do.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-27 at 09:01 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.