Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
Mine was because I had an idea in my head when I was a little younger, that if I wanted to be a girl as badly as I did, then there had to be a girl out there who wanted to be a guy just as bad, right? And if that's the case, why couldn't we, for lack of a better word, trade our sensations, so we could have the shadow of being who we wanted to be?

what followed over the course of several years (and a bit into the present still >_< ) was appealing to various higher powers to be the facilitator of this trade. Several times I was almost certain it had succeeded. Hence, the psychosomatics .
*Hugs* I just found some neat tricks to make my mind and body do stuff growing up. Most of the ideas were utterly terrible, but occasionally they turned out pretty nicely (for example, I can meditate at the drop of a hat).

No, I was referencing Olympic Trampoline, and suggesting Olympic Pole-Dancing .
I know, but every mental image I come up with combining the two looks awesome (also appallingly unsafe, but eh ). @.@

*hugs back*
I'm sure it'll go well~ *More hugs, though*

Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
Very much agreed . I've been lucky recently, though. Taking steps to become more...well, me, has lessened my dysphoria. Plus, mine doesn't seem to be quite as...sharp? as yours. It's more of a dull, deep, depressing ache that doesn't go away, instead of the sharp, "This is wrong!" that I think (quite possibly incorrectly; I'm just judging by what little I've read) you go through, to make a physical-pain analogy.
Chronic and acute fit.

I think I've got a very over-active empathy muscle/brain area/thingy: every little thing I read, see or hear about happening to people changes my mood almost as if it's happening to me, and as I've been slowly unlocking my emotions more, it's been getting stronger. It's at the point where I'm getting very confused (and sometimes physically dizzy) about how I actually feel, because it's mixed in with all this other stuff. Maybe this is part of why I started hiding from my emotions in the first place?
*So many hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
Mine varies. At the moment, I'm all girled up and I've been shopping, I feel pretty good. Sure, I've still got the wrong equipment between my legs, but I can ignore it, everything's fine. Sometimes I have the dull ache as you describe, and about three times so far (usually, I find, at the start of female periods) it's got so bad and immediate that I don't want to do anything except curl up in a ball and cry.
*Suddenly remembers how upset she used to get every month or so in high school...* @.@

~Bianca