1. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitp 27: Of Shoes, and Ships, and Sealing Wax

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    (Possibly triggering: dysphoria)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Being aware of it basically opened up the floodgates for me I guess. Usually it's like a small nagging voice in the bag of my head, draining, but can be ignored. But the sudden moments that arrive without warning are awful; like I'm slowly sinking away in a pool of pure black with tendrils crawling up my skin giving me shivers and making me panicky and nervous and just wanting to run and hide forever.....
    I can't even imagine how crazy (not mental, but more shifted) it feels to be male, but want to be female and how hard it must be, for all of you beautiful people, who are feeling the same way. And visa verse for males who were born into females bodies.

This is one of those things that I will never understand, nor think could I, but I hear people talk about it with such emotion and energy, and feeling their discomfort and yearning through their words, I can at least support and do my best to give them a loving environment in which to find themselves. I may not understand it, but I'll be damned if I am going to shun someone for something they can't help. With that said, Hugs for all of you wonderful, gorgeous people who need them.......and yes, despite what the outside holds, you are ALL gorgeous.
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-09-29 at 08:28 AM.
    My Extended Signature, Check it out!

DMing:

Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

My own 5e Bard Subclass
    Made by the awesome Wartex1!

LGBTA+ Ally