View Single Post

Thread: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

1. - Top - End - #873
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

A grin crosses the gnome and he start to chuckle.
    "Have no fear, don't forget there is a gnome in this party. And distractions are our forte." He stands tall as he gives a few of his suggestions

"I could create dancing lights that will grow brighter every minute with at the same place ghost sound that does the same. Giving the impression we are not alone and it has 3 other adventure parties to content with after it is done with us. I have 3 spells for each"

"I can create 2 illusions today one with sound and other without it. Maybe I could create a second Mister Muscle? to confuse the beast?"

"We left in a hurry so i had no change to replace it with a combat spell but my Unseen Servant could aid one of you in donning the armor?"
    he eyes Axara.

"I can summon a celestial bombard beetle, shower the beast with a Scorching Ray or color spray spell, it will only stun the beats for a few seconds."

"With reminds me" he opens his belt pouch "got 2 low quality health potions , a colorspray wand" he shows a pink wand "a low level magic missile wand" he shows a blue wand. "a compass a Magnifying glass, 3 pens and some ink"
    "and my eating dagger, guess i don't need that anything soon"
    he looks at his fox decorated dagger as he puts it away.

"Maybe someone is better of borrowing my ring of protection?" he points at his purple purple dragon ring on one of his 8 small fingers.

Quill eyes the Wheloon Vigilantes with interest no doubt these veterans have a much better insight then he does.
    Last edited by Ouroborosi; 2012-09-29 at 09:59 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."