Thread: [Nexus] Delmah Phor

1. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Delmah Phor

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacklu View Post
    Market Street

Irzayle sees the bluff and does their best to keep it from their face. Perhaps she will be too busy bluffing to notice that they saw through the bluff. They quickly turn to the vendor and purchase a small medallion depicting Lolth devouring some pour soul.

T̪̱ͧ̚͢͜ḣ̵̡̦̬̰͚̥̗͔ͣ̊ͭ̽̊ͮ̃͟ȩ̩̳ͪ͑̈̎ͧ̐͒͊͡ ͨͥ͑҉͉̝͍͖̩͇̯̤h̫̤͖̼̣̠̠̠̏͐e͈̥͖͎̥ͭͪͦ͠r͕̯̲̥̙̹ͫ̐ͮ̓̌ͮ̆ͧeͧ ͮ̃ͥ͏̶̞͖͕͙͔̠͓̲t̴̥̮̥̠̣̩̣͉́̍ͦ͠i͇͓̱̠̽͆́c̨̙̫̠̱͚͆͊̿ͫ ̋ͭ ̸̿̂͂҉̠̰͉̻͖̳̘̣̠s̲ͨ͂́͡c̸̠ͧ̑ͩͅȍͥͣͭ̋͏̭̳̭r̵̡̫̞̞͒̑ͤ̏̉ͣ̿̚ n̴̹͍͍͔͒ͫ̂s̸̷̛̙̳͔͔̠̯͈̱͎ͮͥ ̯̩̱̝͕͙͉̪̿͒t̼̰͕̞͇͎̹̠̭̓͑͐̔́ͪͧh̸̼̠̤ͭ͛ͩ̐e̸̩̹͂ͬ͜ ̢ͥ̂̌҉͔̗̬w̵͚̖̩̣̜͉̓̏͠ͅͅẽ̡͙̬̣̞̳̔́̃́b̧̫̘̙̼̹̘̾ͫͨ̚.̴̟̹͓̳ ̮͖̱̲̟͑̏̉̎̋̽ͫ ̲̙̪̣̥̒̊̕ ̫̦͖̖̝̫̝͚̙ͫ̆͊ͫK̷͂ͪͪ͛͞͏̭̠͕̩i̝͎͙͉̥̘̖̯͌̏̾ͧ͘ͅl̃ͮͯ҉͚̖͚̹̭ l̵̖̟͖͍̹̉̂̇̍̾̑͞ͅ ̨͇̜͍̙͕̱͇̽ͬ̋h̐̃̌ͨ̏̒ͥ̚҉̤͖̣͠e͕̩͚͙̹ͮͧ̿͆͐͛̉̄r̸̪̭̯̦̯̠̲̋̓ ͟ ̘̞̰͕͓ͥ̊ͪͣ͗͟͝ṇ̼͓̳͍͔͐ͣ̉oͦ͐ͬ̉ͬ͌̍ͪ̍͏̵̼̗̥̣̼̞w̻͕̰̎.̧̦̱̫̲ ̳͈̰̾͐̉͝*

You would be surprised how any there are out there. But the eyes of our goddess are always upon us. My house once held a special place in the eyes of the Web Mother.

Irzayle holds the pendant at arms length and watches it turn slowly at the end of its silver chain. For a moment their eye goes soft, as if seeing something in the pendant. But the look passes immediately.

That was long ago, though. Please, accept this final gift in the name of Lolth. I am sure that as long as you are wearing this, you will find fortune in your endeavor.

They offer the pendant to Aly'ithra.

*The heretic scorns the web. Kill her now.

[Market Streets]

"Thank you." There is only the slightest hesitatin in her words and gesture as she reaches to take the pendant. The dragon blooded drowess quickly slips the chain around her neck. Silently, she begged her own goddess for forgiveness, praying the pendant would help to allow her to blend in and kkep her safe while she was here.
    Last edited by Artemis97; 2012-09-29 at 02:52 PM.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.