[Northern Equestria]

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
Northern Equestria - "She's a real nowhere mare..."

As fortune would have it, Xiphr's attention is largely concentrated upon the two ponies she's already speaking to, and she is not currently on the watch for raiders, Alicorns, Hellhounds, or whathaveyou. Thus, the confused Alicorn goes unnoticed by the Ghoul.

"Eh, just call me Swift. Ah'm not about to complain about some company. Not like there's too many ponies 'round here who treat me like anythin' other than a monster. Ah'm just scary, I guess. Follow up."

Xiphr begins leading the pair towards town, though she's sure to stay just barely ahead; It wouldn't be smart at all to turn her back on two ponies that she didn't know a thing about, especially since one of them was both armed and clearly disturbed by her appearance.
Likewise, Fleetwing was busy keeping an eye on their Ghoul guide. Apparently she didn't trust them either; he was perfectly capable of trotting the last fifty yards without somepony to hold his hoof, and yet here they were with a guide. Still, best not to spit on what might be kindness. "Lead on, Swift," he simply said, sidestepping her other comments. With any luck, Violetta would take his advice and keep her mouth shut. It was bad enough having one total stranger know you were incredibly vulnerable, best not broadcast that to the whole dang town.