Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
I'm hoping I'll get to play the demo, because the answer no video can give me and the demo can is: how are the controls? Nothing else, nothing more (but crucial for my enjoyment of the game, and thus important enough I'm grateful there is a demo). Sincerely, expecting anything else from a demo is kinda silly. For all the belly-aching about this demo in these and other forums, I have yet to hear a realistic explanation of what the old-timers were expecting. Because it sounds like they wanted something like 20 missions, so they could to see all those things they loved from the old game before they'd buy the new one.

Grey Wolf
Just to warn you, the controls in the demo seem to be slightly limited--at least, they didn't seem to be working quite the way I (admittedly thought) remembered them working in the PC UI gameplay videos. But maybe I just didn't know what I was doing.

I've got the game pre-ordered, though, so I'm definitely getting it. I'll try to post something when it actually comes out to say how the controls are (if anyone's interested), or at least if they're any different from the demo, but my sense is that they are. I rather think it's a poorly made demo, actually. If I hadn't watched a lot of the PAX footage, I'd be worried.