1. - Top - End - #619
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Doctor Who Thread III: Reverse the Polarity of the Neutron Flow

Quote Originally Posted by random11 View Post
    This is what bothers me about this episode:

Spoiler
    Show
    The angels are on earth, feeding, growing and doing that by basically torturing people.
    In most other episodes, an alien that dared to do something like that would be forced to flee or usually worse, In this episode the doctor doesn't seem to care.

Worse - Amy and Rory didn't just go to live in the 60s. If they are caught by the angels, they are constantly going back in time to be used as fuel.
    How does that count as "we had a happy life"?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Yeah that too. The Doctor killed the Devil. Why won't he deal with the Angels?
    In the episode
    Spoiler
    Show
    Apparently poisoning the feeding pool would kill all the angels. I do not know why. But that's more or less par for the course when it comes to Doctor Who reasons for how science works. The last one was supposedly "a weak survivor." Now, how I figure this happens, is that the weak last one just sent them both back, but since the building already never existed they just get dropped off in New York. Why the Doctor didn't go Angry Time Lord on that last angel I will never know. We also know that Amy becomes a publisher for River to contact, so she obviously was not stuck in the building her whole life.
    Last edited by Dienekes; 2012-09-30 at 07:41 AM.