Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
I am reading a world of darkness book. There is a distressingly funny editorial note on this page about Aikido;

Here's a thing which I find affably charming about them; they just can't seem to get their editing on straight. This is why people think you're a bunch of hacks, guys. This and really bad Vampire: the Masquerade LARP coverage.
Oh White Wolf. You are so, so fail. You have excellent ideas, but... geez, you're all really creative english majors. You need a handful of maths teachers.

It's weird and enjoyable seeing someone who isn't me saying this. it also makes it really hard to change. Being nice is difficult when following through on violence once ensures your next fifty or so warnings are taken seriously! Why must the spoils go to the crotchety?
I have a taste for hyperbole. While I'd want to, it's very unlikely I'd ACTUALLY hit anyone...

I love the concept of a spread sheet. I have never been able to make Excel work. Except that one time the dread lord A'Miael'Munn began to push itself screaming through the monitor, contorting reality amidst a shock and spray of violent, blinded angels bound by chains of flesh and steel. Not my best attempt at figuring out the cost effectiveness of the zen garden on PvZ...
I think I did some quick maths. I think they make even.

I'm sure Mask is appeased.
Mostly because she took the time while you were distracted to raid your panty drawer for kicks.
She could just have asked. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
In other news, reading Lix Lorn's quote about punching someone with a gauntlet made me think of this.
...lol. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
If by experience you mean "push every button at once and pray,* then yes, I have experience.
...there are OTHER methods?