Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
A question for you, ponythread!

Applejack and Rarity, probably through the same means that somehow gave us EsperDerek's Midnight, have a foal, and it's a son. He's a hardworking colt who holds integrity and responsibility in highest regard, but still possesses an unbridled love for the dramatic and a HAM THAT WILL PEIRCE THE HEAVENS! His special talent ends up to be painting, and ignore the cutie mark because that's where the metaphor breaks down. What are his colors/what is his design?

I'm certainly not trying to figure out my Roleplaying is Magic character's color scheme, nope, nosiree.

Hmm. I'd agree with the suggestions about earthy colors in his coat. The reddish brown you sometimes see in clay sounds good. His mane will be a similar color, maybe a darker brown. Considering his dedication to hard work and penchant for art, he probably works his hooves to the bone whenever he gets inspired and looks perpetually unkempt (cue Rarity chasing him with a hairbrush and various other beauty supplies).

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
I'm not entirely sure what the proper way to go about this is, but it's my birthday today. It's been great hanging out with all of Ponythread, even if I'm not the most vocal. Hope to contribute more once Season 3 starts into full swing!
Happy Birthday!

Spoiler
Show