1. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Natsuki Akiyama
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: ...same answer as Hinata
    Weight: Quite fit. Look, I dunno.
    Station: Unaligned Mortal (Fullbringer)

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Natsuki, for the most part, looks exactly like Hinata does, so I'll go over the differences- Natsuki has her hair cut shorter than Hinata, although she tends to wear it loose.

In terms of clothing, Natsuki tends towards casual clothes, and often chooses expressive (although never offensive) t-shirts.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Natsuki is a lot more outgoing than Hinata, and is always willing to try something new. She's just as loyal as her sister, both to friends and family, and has a definite protective streak. That said, while she's perfectly willing to confront someone, she much prefers an outcome where nobody gets hurt, and tries to reach such an outcome if at all possible. She can sometimes go into something without considering everything, but on the other hand, she has an advanced ability to evaluate when someone else is better at something than she is, and let them handle it.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    To come. Heck, I might just write a backstory for both Natsuki and Hinata- there's little difference between the two backstories.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    While not as smart as her sister, Natsuki is still quite intelligent- and just as hardworking when she sets her mind to it. She's quite athletic as well, and has some skill in a few martial arts.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Personal Fullbring: Binding Mercy
    Description: Natsuki's momento takes the form of a simple bracelet she got as a birthday present from her family several years ago, and when released, generally takes the form of a long cable, seemingly made of a flexible metal-like substance, bolstered by her reiatsu.
    Power(s): Binding Cords has a couple of abilities.
    First, Natsuki can alter the length of the cable with a fair degree of speed- about five feet of length per second either way.
    Second, Natsuki can form a weight on either end of the cable, turning the Fullbring into a meteor hammer. Natsuki's fairly good with it as a weapon- not a master by any means, but good enough to be dangerous, and good enough not to injure herself or allies by accident. In addition, this makes it much easier to throw an end of the cable.
    Third and finally, if she throws an end of the cable with the intent of binding someone and manages to touch some with it, the cable quickly moves to bind the target. The exact extent of the binding in question is up to Natsuki, but if a target manages to pull the cable off him/her (or someone else does it), this ability ceases until Natsuki pulls the cable in to try again. Once a target is bound with this ability, the cable splits, so Natsuki can continue to fight.

There. I might actually see if I can get character images or something of my two characters. OOTS avvies would be especially cool. :D
    Last edited by horngeek; 2012-09-30 at 10:17 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine