1. - Top - End - #119
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    What's the current stance on that one theory about them being Egyptians that sailed over here before the Egyptians had switched to smooth sided pyramids? I can never remember whether or not people think it's absolute bollocks, think it's plausible and even be supported with some more evidence, or are split both ways.
    I think we can find people descended from the Mayans. Now finding people actually descended from the Egyptians of Antiquity, I don't recall how tricky that is, but I imagine it's not a huge obstacle, considering that apparently despite the best efforts of the Angles and Saxons and Jutes and Danes and Swedes and Norwegians and Scottia, most ethnic-English are still predominantly Brythonic Celt, IIRC.

So I'm pretty sure that we could actually check to a certain extent. Indeed, if I could find a source to back it up, I'd actually go so far as to swear that they'd already checked.

As it is... I sincerely doubt it.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-09-30 at 10:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide