1. - Top - End - #352
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Ah, four new characters. Each of them look like interesting additions.

[SNIP]

CMOTDibbler, are you planning on giving history to your character?

[SNIP]
    I am, but I wanted to make sure the abilities were all right first. For a backstory, I was thinking something like this:

Spoiler
    Show
    Dosan was born in late 1600s Japan. His father was a simple rice farmer, but Dosan wanted more out of life. He wanted, more than anything, to be a great sword smith. But he also hoped to be unique. Everyone made swords out of the same materials, so Dosan decided that he would travel the country looking for different, better materials to make swords out of. He tested swords made of many different materials, gaining much skill with them in the process. One day, Dosan was out on a hilltop testing out a new copper sword prototype. In the rain. After winning a match with his sparring partner, Dosan held the sword up high, and was struck by lightning, stopping his heart. Dosan was buried on his father's property with the first sword he ever made, one his father helped him hew from pure, white wood.

After his death, Dosan almost immediately joined the ranks of the Shinigami, his fighting prowess gaining him swift entry. While he has not made much of a name for himself, he is fairly well known within his division for his ability to incapacitate opponents with one blow.

Does that sound good? Also, I sort of made him for the... IID, is it? But honestly, I'm not married to that, or any particular seat, mostly because I can't decide where this character fits.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2012-10-01 at 01:48 AM.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath