Axara looks at Quill ‘Pithecophobia? What is that? Some kind of magical curse? I never heard of it in my teaching of Mystra and I know it is not a venereal disease.

The group finally regroup, seeing the gambol gorging himself with the rations in Axara’s backpack.

Savin can see his chain where he dropped it and Ryxikor knows that someone, inside the destroyed tent is Organripper.

Quill goes over a long list of potential action to get rid of that gambol as well as his inventory of things.

Savin proposes that the group attack from afar while he enlarge and distracts the ape. Axara points that no one has their range weapon on them nor does Savin has access to his potions. The warrior supports a color spray approach.

Maesyn gives all the info he has about the gambol and how range attacks are usually not effective against it but could still work.

Axara propose the following idea ‘Well, I have this spell that would allow me to go gather some stuff untouched assuming I can overcome the beast will. It will be short time (4 rounds) but enough to gather a few weapons. After that a distraction would be welcome or that beast could follow me.

Ryxikor stays silent but like the idea of a distraction.