View Single Post

Thread: Black Crusade IC

1. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Black Crusade IC

Setesh had the human girl place the code cylinder in his hand which he extended towards her. He was curious about these codes, but he was not very proficient when it came to tech. The human mind was endlessly easier to understand, compared to machines.

"Unless you have acquired the talent of telepathy, that could be wise." But it was not very wise. Vox communication was not very secure when compared to telepathy. Setesh knew that very well, as he now started to get more used to using the Comm Leach. Hearing multiple thoughts in his head was nothing for Setesh, but it being vox communication was a different, and a more strange, thing to him.

He inspected the code cylinder and tried to access it. The encryption on this thing was beyond anything he was able to decrypt with his lacking technical skills. It could be anything, but atleast he knew it to be important with this encryption. "I am unable to access this thing - but I am not a Dark Magos either. I advice you not to show this to any Word Bearers." Setesh handed the cylinder back to the little girl, wondering what it might contain.

Spoiler
    Show

Logic test: (1d100)[54] vs 42
    Tech-use test: (1d100)[6] vs automatic failure on anything except 1, I assume.
    Last edited by watupwithdat; 2012-10-01 at 01:25 PM.