Quote Originally Posted by Nick274 View Post
I was so happy when I heard about that on the news!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
<_<
>_>

*click*
Yeah, I did the same thing. Very good info!

It, ah, also seems that I'm already starting to feel some of the effects, even without hormones. Mostly those affecting the libido. For instance, the problem Helio had a couple of days ago hasn't bothered me in nearly a week.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
I uh
Um
Wow
Uh
Hmm.

I'm just gonna stare at this for a while.
You and me both!

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
*spanks softly*

Ok, over to the order of the day. Even though I am not the ST, but the start of LGBT(+allies and other breeders) grows some teeth seems to be nigh. If people still want to join they are welcome...
Yes, it is...assuming I can wrest myself from the coiling tentacles of life for long enough to start writing/running! I should be able to get to it today. Sorrysorrysorry to all those waiting on me. I'm getting there, I promise!

Oh, and Socratoc is correct - we've got space for 1 to 2 more dupes victims players at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
Sharing happies is never bad! Also cuddling is the best.
This is very true ! I wish I had someone to have cuddles with...

That sounds really neat and affirming. :3
Most definitely! I had so much fun!

Oh dear... just as a refresher, you've only mailed them about the therapist appointment itself right? And not yet about what it's going to be about?
Uh, well, at first, I didn't even tell them where we were going, just that I needed them to go somewhere with me. To which I expectedd concern and worry, but them agreeing to do so because I felt it was so important.

But, that didn't exactly work out. They were convinced I had gotten myself wrapped up in some sort of money scam, or some other scheme, swindle, trick, or dupe of some sort, and they wouldn't even consider going until I gave them more information.

Which I did last night. So, now they've agreed to go. But they're still being...difficult about it. They seem much more focused on how much it's costing me, and how far I have to drive, and why I'm not using my insurance, and why *insert random financial thing here*, rather than, you know, my mental wellbeing.

On an amusing note, my mom, as per usual, tried repeatedly to guess what was going on. At one ponit she asked, "Is it sexual orientation? Do you think you're gay?" Luckily, I had already said I wasn't going to say anything else, so I was able to come back with, "I said I'm not saying anything else!" But I thought to myself, "Why, yes I am, just not in the way you think!"

Oh, darn, I...uhm...actually forgot to post what I was going to post with all that quoting I've been doing. >.>

-----

Okay. So, was dorm floor meeting last night. Mostly to figure out some organizational stuff. I wanted to wear my girl top but I got super-self-conscious in the end so wore a hoodie over it. Tons of new people; all of them girls, which is amusing since last year my floor practically had no girls. So, introductions then cause of all the new people. Introduced myself as Lena and said that if they were wondering why I had a girl name it's cause I'm transgender. Conversation moved on quickly though cause more introductions and other stuff to do so I'm not 100 % sure if they completely got it. But I'm also listed as Lena on the mailing list now and on the sheet at the door which has the ring codes for the doorbell, so yay~
Hooray! That's a good story! Wait, do you have a male roommate (or any roommate)? If so, that could get awkward for him rather fast. As far as them not getting it, I know how that works. Turns out, after I told my best friend, he had no idea what I was talking about. I was out of brainpower to answer any questions, so he went and looked it all up on his own. I bet people will be asking you about it. Hopefully you're cool with that. Spread the knowledge, right?

But, back to the important business: Yay for you being you !