View Single Post

Thread: Isles of the Small Folk IC

1. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Re: Isles of the Small Folk IC

"Whilst I am in no hurry to put myself in peril, I feel that our task will be best served by travelling by the most expeditious manner. I am happy to head on over to the Dead Man's rest to seek passage to the Sisters; if any of you are keen to accompany me I would welcome the support in this strange town, but if you have personal business to attend to, or perhaps feel like doing a little investigation of the general situation, then perhaps splitting up might be a better option?

In any event, I shall return here in three quarter-hours to allow a decision to be made and the correct ship to be boarded!"

Ben looks for a nice, stable crate being readied for hoisting and climbs up on to it (now is not the time for fancy acrobatics) for the ride to the shore, however as soon as it starts to move he loses his nerve and signals for the crew to let him dismount. He then takes the slower route off the gangplank!

He asks the Captain to point again in the direction of the bar. Turning, and pausing briefly, to see if anyone intends to follow him and heads off, stopping once to confirm the directions with a local to ensure he can find his way back.

Spoiler
    Show
    Balance check for riding the crate on the crane (1d20+4)[5]
    Gather Information check to get local directions (1d20+3)[18]
    Local Knowledge check to remember the directions for the way back (1d2+4)[6] or concentration if it is more appropriate (1d20+1)[12]

new roll for Local knowledge (rolling a D2 was never going to go well!)[roll]1d20+3[/roll]
    Last edited by Delia2531; 2012-10-02 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Updated based on results of rolls