View Single Post

Thread: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

1. - Top - End - #882
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

Quill proposes to use color spray or use an illusion of Savin to help Axara with her sanctuary plan. Then he calls her Miss Pairs.

The cleric of Mystra put her forces smile at she looks. ‘They are pretty nice, aren’t they? she says as she refers to her endowed chest. ‘Not let me make something clear Quillmeister. If you refer to me again as Miss Pairs, your spectacle will have a bad encounter with my mace. Is this understood. She shakes her head. ‘MEN! Regardless of their race, they all think with the wrong body part!

In the meantime, Ryxikor positions himself behind a tree to go through his stuff as soon as the gambol is occupied.

Axara is ready to cast sanctuary when Maesyn explains that he has a much better and safer idea. He can use his oratory skills to fascinate the little willed creature to allow the other to gather their stuff.

Savin is preparing himself to charge if the fascination does not work but Maesyn brilliant choice of words and eloquence works beautifully.

The gambol stops eating and sits there quietly, looking at Maesyn and listening in total fascination. Seeing the beast listening to Maesyn is quite a sight.

Axara immediately moves in and grab her mace, her shield and her wand of healing, making sure not to make any moves or gesture the gambol could interpret as hostile. She also picks up Maesyn beautiful harp and his magical rapier before returning next to the bard.

Spoiler
    Show
    Round 1:
    Move to get where your stuff is
    Pick up 1 thing
    Round 2: pick up 2 things
    Round 3: pick up 2 things
    Round 4: pick up 1 thing
    Move to get out of there.
    Picking up an armor will count as two things.
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-10-02 at 09:05 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am DMing Red Hand of Doom - IC - OOC

Titus in Red Hand of Doom

Playing Pelric Rantceur, a level 5 cleric in Nightfall - IC - OOC