Quote Originally Posted by Nick274 View Post
Just because I can, *GLOMP*
*Is glomped~* X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
For the first time in any relationship I've been in... I actually feel like the dominant one in the relationship, rather than the submissive one. It feel weird..
It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by WarKitty View Post
*pounces in*

Ummm...so I don't actually have anything to say right now. So lessee...

*nibbles Lix, me-ows at Heliomance, glomps golentan and ties his tentacles together*

Anyone else?
*Raises hand*

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
*Squeek?*

Spoiler
Show
Ohmygod that's so cute~! n.n

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
Oh, darn, I...uhm...actually forgot to post what I was going to post with all that quoting I've been doing. >.>
*Hugs*

Okay. So, was dorm floor meeting last night. Mostly to figure out some organizational stuff. I wanted to wear my girl top but I got super-self-conscious in the end so wore a hoodie over it. Tons of new people; all of them girls, which is amusing since last year my floor practically had no girls. So, introductions then cause of all the new people. Introduced myself as Lena and said that if they were wondering why I had a girl name it's cause I'm transgender. Conversation moved on quickly though cause more introductions and other stuff to do so I'm not 100 % sure if they completely got it. But I'm also listed as Lena on the mailing list now and on the sheet at the door which has the ring codes for the doorbell, so yay~
Awesome~

Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
It, ah, also seems that I'm already starting to feel some of the effects, even without hormones. Mostly those affecting the libido. For instance, the problem Helio had a couple of days ago hasn't bothered me in nearly a week.
I get it a lot, but it usually doesn't bother me so much... It did this morning, though (I was not in the mood for that after that nightmare). >.>

This is very true ! I wish I had someone to have cuddles with...
*Hugs!*

Uh, well, at first, I didn't even tell them where we were going, just that I needed them to go somewhere with me. To which I expectedd concern and worry, but them agreeing to do so because I felt it was so important.

But, that didn't exactly work out. They were convinced I had gotten myself wrapped up in some sort of money scam, or some other scheme, swindle, trick, or dupe of some sort, and they wouldn't even consider going until I gave them more information.

Which I did last night. So, now they've agreed to go. But they're still being...difficult about it. They seem much more focused on how much it's costing me, and how far I have to drive, and why I'm not using my insurance, and why *insert random financial thing here*, rather than, you know, my mental wellbeing.

On an amusing note, my mom, as per usual, tried repeatedly to guess what was going on. At one ponit she asked, "Is it sexual orientation? Do you think you're gay?" Luckily, I had already said I wasn't going to say anything else, so I was able to come back with, "I said I'm not saying anything else!" But I thought to myself, "Why, yes I am, just not in the way you think!"
*More hugs!*

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
>go to lunch with LGBTsoc
>meet exceptionally cute girl
>hit it off with exceptionally cute girl
>discover that exceptionally cute girl is bi
>discover that exceptionally cute girl has a boyfriend
>fml
*Hugs*

~Bianca