View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

1. - Top - End - #768
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

So, I'm conflicted with myself.

I want to say that I find the idea that some of you were actually affected by the disconnect because you were without being hooked into part of the control-cluster somewhat amusing. Especially with the last thread's title, which hangs a beautiful lampshade over it all.

And yet... I feel like a jerk for even thinking such thoughts. They're mean.

... and even worse, they're hypocritical. I was checking the playground enough that I ran out of data on my phone for a few days, hoping that it might be back up soon. Not only was I without my pbp games... but I sincerely found myself missing you guys, wondering what insanity was being hatched, or what bizarrely collegic conversations were being born, and the other silly shenanigans you all get into.

It probably doesn't help that -this- is the first place I post in once the playground was reopened.

... this is the way evil truly works: getting you to -want- to give in, and making you -not- want to get out, despite leaving you the freedom to resist and leave at will.

... I'd be lying if I didn't respect it at least for it's effectiveness.

In short... I'm not sure where I stand with the show, to be honest. With most content from this point on being entirely fanbased, I feel like I know pretty much all I need to about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, to able to have an unignorant thought point on it. I'm not even interested in the 3rd Season, since it seems like a safe bet that the overall formula of the show (being the adventures of 6 best friends and an interesting cast of characters living their lives and improving their relations with eachother) probably won't get shaken up by the Crystal Empire or what might come after it.

But I do think ya'll are pretty cool dudes... and it does bring a smile to my face to be able to see what you're all up to.

I wasn't sure if I'd stick along for the ride once I finished watching what's currently available... but I think I might now. If no one minds, anyway.

... oh **** all kinds of duck, I'm actually asking if I can stay. Am I in the transparent closet and having not even realised it?! ARE YOU STORING HEARTH'S WARMING EVE PRESENTS IN HERE!?!

In other news... that's -still- pony related, apparently Super Saiyan Jack is going to get beaten with the nerf stick soon. Eh, still most likely going Ryu Sparkle. Or maybe Fluttershy when she's released... I'm cement enough in my beliefs to admit that I find her character a bit more adorable than I believe I should.

Ugh, Part of me feels dirty now. I need some non-cute. Maybe reread Franken Fran or Berserk again...

Quote Originally Posted by CrnivorousMeece View Post
    Okay I finally managed to get off the floor and stop my hysterical laughter long enough to post this. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to watch this for the fifth time.
    .... wow. It took me bit to realise that those are the characters that they're supposed to -sound- like, not real world people. My mind still isn't making sense of it.

That link lead to this. Which just about red-ringed me. ..... I don't even.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-10-06 at 01:52 PM.