Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
I personally blame those yahoos who blew up the Loom of Fate. The little gods who run our usernames all went on strike so they had to turn off the forums while they got put back in their place.
Sorry! We did get some makeshift reality-stabilizers put in place yesterday night, so the forum's back online.

A deathknight and his few hundred zombies, war machines, and assorted undead abominations weren't too pleased with our plans; so we had to fight him off to do it, but all in all, it went very well. My Abyssal participated fully, weirdly enough. We raised a mini-army (fifteen people, all Exalts including dragon-blooded, Lunar, Solar, and Abyssal, plus fifty zombies or so). We lost most of the zombies, but we killed the deathknight, so mission complete. Practically all of us have positive Intimacies for each other now. Fighting zombies side-by-side will do that for you.

Doesn't change my guy's situation any, because he's loyal to his deathlord and was actually ordered to help defeat this attacking deathknight. Since he's more loyal to his own deathlord than to the Neverborn, I had him eat about seven Resonance and follow orders, which he was relieved to do because he strongly disliked what he saw when the Loom got nuked, a patch of Void showed up in Nexus, and practically everybody within about twenty miles either died or went nuts; it's not that they died that bugs him, but that they suffered so much.

Of course this makes me extremely curious what a deathlord thinks he's doing supporting the existence of Creation. Maybe he wants to be the one to destroy it instead of letting the honor go to someone else?