Bharus grimaced as the Bone Lord disappeared. He drew himself up to full height, stared around at his people...

"I am sorry, my sons, my daughters. I have failed you today, but I swear I that the challenge of the Bone Lord's people will be overcome. You can do this. You are strong. I will return."

He gazed towards the triple suns and sighed. With that, a wind blew up and he was gone.

The baricenter of the Suns' Orbit.

Bharus appeared near the Suns, and he noted with interest how his beard steamed constantly in the heat and his chilly limbs whorled around wildly. He assumed his solid-legged form and stood himself on a conjured platform of ice.

Summoning a measure of his weakened, frigid power, he cast a crystal shard of his beard into the green, red and yellow suns each. It would have no power to harm the planes, but would suffice to alert the creator of each that their objects d'arte where being affected. He called through his steaming, vaporizing ice...

Creator of the Sun...If you be a being of Law or of Good, I beseech you to give me a moment of your time. The Frostking Bharus requests an audience.