1. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Squirrel's Tree (Random Drawing and Doodling)

Pic 4:

Spoiler
    Show

Just a sketch today. I was trying to think of what to draw and it kinda hit me that I needed to let my imagination play a bit to really get something... which kind of recursively lead to "kid playing Knight".

This is an odd style for me, it's more Disney than anime. Which isn't wrong or anything, just different and unexpected; but I think it suits the sketch well. Definitely not complaining.

I decided not to finish it up though, at least for now. Inking is stressful compared to sketching, and I need to relax heh >.<

@Domochevsky - Oddly enough, my eyes are one of the few things I'm actually somewhat happy with. They're fa
    from perfect of course, but they're the way they are mostly by intent rather than accident.

Now that said, that doesn't mean I'm not the sort to branch out - I'll try a more realistic piece tomorrow and use more realistic eyes for that.

*edit* - And I totally forgot to thank you for the compliment <X_X> Yeesh. (It's been one of "those" days <x_X>)
    Last edited by mistformsquirrl; 2012-10-06 at 06:55 PM.
    Computer is back! Yay!

Feel free to check out my Deviantart page - it's not great, but I'm trying to change that.

Current avatar by me <>_<> Needs work.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

- By FlyingChicken <^,^> - By Akrim.elf <^.^>