Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
StallionGear

"Yea, I know, haha...awesome...and my voice! Listen to my voice....its all...masculiney,"
He said making a serious face at the end and trying to deepen even more his voice. He then looked down at the bewildered and speechless Silverpine, his grin widened. He nuzzled his coltfriend. "You're so cute right now...I love your expression." Light smooch on the cheek as he then got off and started flexing his new stallion body.

"Heh, I feel just a little bit heavier, but this is neat, all chocked full of testosterone, haha...even my tail is shorter...and my muzzle! Look how square my muzzle is..hahah...this is great, this could be a fun diversion."
Gearstride swished his new tail, checked past his belly, did the vocal scales with his new shiny male voice.

He smirked as he licked pie off himself. "Mmm, delicious."
Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
[The Bar]

Sandy pulled a massive spit-take as Gear not only suddenly became a stallion, but full-on smooched Silverpine on the spot. That there was a sight that'd haunt him the rest of his days. The hapless pegasus glanced questioningly at his root beer - he hadn't drunk that much, had he? - then back to StallionGear; rubbed his eyes, and sure enough, they weren't fooling him. "Gear...you're a...a guy." was about all his befuddled brain could accomplish.
Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
Snickerfilly shrugs, and smiles softly at Foxglove. "Eh, it's only temporary. No big deal. I need the exercise for my legs, anyway," she says with a lopsided smirk.

She then watches the hilarity unfolding with Gearstride, and her... him... kissing her lover. "Huh," Snickers muses. "How oddly cute."
"..." Poor Silverpine. He had seen and experienced many outright bizzare incidents since coming to Bridle Shores. This one however, took the cake and the table along with it. He absent-mindedly rubbed the spot Gear kissed him with a hoof. "I need a drink so bad." He reached out for his Soft Serve.