Kyne lets go of Chris, hesitates again, hugs Carrie, and poofs off, presumably to move her stuff back into her room.

We decided to be a big thing where we invite lots of people. So it won't be a completely Angelican ceremony. The lust goddess winks. Which is why I need you to plan the best bachelorette party you can think of.

Meanwhile, a young man appears in the base and sits in the secured, soundproofed conference room with Tobias. Your new identity is Bran Srailin, an orphan from Magopolis. Your inheritance wasn't enough to get your through the prestigious arcane academies, so you just bought books and taught yourself. Your natural giftedness helped with that. You came to the Nexus both to continue your autodidacticism in new venues and to search for magical items. You would like to be a Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire, if you will. As this is your first official assignment for the Royal Clandestine Agency, your primary objective is to gain experience in the field. You will certainly learn how to adapt to strange new things, at least. You also have three secondary objectives that you should pursue as the opportunity arises, but I don't want you to get killed over them. Gather intelligence about the people, entities, and groups within the Nexus. Identify evil targets within the Nexus for the RCA, Vulpanian military, or HALO to neutralize. And, as befitting your new identity, acquire artifacts for the RCA. The Nexus is a very dangerous place, so stay alert and keep on your toes. The Nexus is many things, but what it is not is worth dying for. If you feel like you are compromised, you may abort your mission at any time and either return here or signal for extraction. Consider this your final training exercise, but one that isn't a test. I wish you the best of luck, kid.