Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
Actually, if it wasn't for him, Gotenks would have just had to fight Fat Buu, and he'd have just had to stall long enough for Ultimate Gohan to get the job done. So technically, Hercule made things -worse-. Though he does end up helping give Buu a new chance at life, so I suppose the genocide of the human race and the destruction of several planets and almost the afterlife is fine.

Better than being a member of Yamcha's guild Quatro Puppy.

Huh. Maybe I just don't know my shonen. But what's wrong with Fairy Tail?
Ah, but you see, if it weren't for some random dudes with bazooka's, Gotenks wouldn't of even been needed. Hercule managed to convince Fat Buu that killing was wrong, and with the help of that puppy they found, they showed Buu what love and happiness is all about. Then Hercule nearly dies, and the puppy gets killed, because of some hillbillies and their bazooka, trying to kill the big ole "evil pink monster". This leads to Evil Buu being expelled from Fat Buu.

Elfman really should of done something a LOT more devestation to Bacchus then that. That fight also should of been MUCH longer and better then it was. Elfman is my favorite character.

The problem with Natsu is that he's generic and overpowered. He's only really lost once, and that was againest Gildartz, and he lost so hard he didn't even GET to fight. That was Natsu's best scene. He see's Gildartz is his challange, he rushes headlong into him twice, and gets beat back twice, and then collapses and accepts his defeat.

After that we have Natsu somehoe just eating God Slayer flames, somehow becoming stronger then he should be. And lets not even get into the Sting and Rogue fight, where he single handidly warfed people who appeared to be the MAIN VILLIANS OF THE ARC. Basically, Natsu is everything wrong with the "super powered main character" archtype. He started off good, had some fantastic development with Gildartz, but then it was all thrown away.