1. - Top - End - #342
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 1

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    The Ranger, The Griffin, The Foal

Lamianos grins before tapping on his armor and saying "Got a heart attack for my troubles." He throws his head back letting out a little chuckle.
    The Ranger, the Griffon, the Foal

At this point it's unclear if Razoreye is intentionally ignoring the presence of an adorable and traumatized filly or he doesn't notice her yet. He seems to be sharing a hearty coversation with Lamianos.

"You chem yourself to death or are you just getting old?" He lets off on the seriousness for a moment enough for one to realize that was a joke of sorts.

Now Leaving Old Aaaaaaaaa-plleoooooosa

Finder helps Night Jewel keep the unconscious pony from falling off with continued levitation. It should keep some load off, and it's an excuse to not go full speed. He is still bleeding after all.

"We get to Doc's, anypony not hurt needs to go get Ditz, 'Tini, and anypony else important. We're still not done with this mess."
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-10-06 at 11:52 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC