1. - Top - End - #466
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I did not know of this work, to be Frankish: though if you would direct me to where I might see it, I will answer your demands.

No, I had thought, from overhearing previous conversations between you and the minx Mynxae, that you played. My mistake. I was going to ask you for a match.
    Oh... Silly me. It is in my Deviant Art if you desire to look upon it. Also, if you are against Deviant Art for any reasons, I also posted it under the My Little Pony: Avatar is Magic thread.

And no, the error is understandable. There are great similarities between the first game and its sequel that confusion is to be expected unless specific elements that differ substantially are mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Soo, does anyone know what did happen to the forum? I can't find any explanations, or remember any prior announcements. But then again, I'm also at a mild sort of physical breakdown due to exhaustion, so I may have missed a really big obvious post up here entirely.
    Check the Board/Site Issues subforum. Rawhide has already taken the time to explain this matter in its entirety.

@Mynxae: Yes you should. And I can proceed to announce to the world my inherent lack of skill.
    Though I have improved through my experiences with Starcraft I.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-10-07 at 12:10 AM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!