Quote Originally Posted by Landis963 View Post
It won't be a Vanguard, one of the basic tenets of the Vanguard class is "it must have BIOTIC Charge" thereby severely limiting the non-biotic characters who can be Vanguards. However, it'll probably be close enough that it doesn't matter (N7 Shadow's close enough to an Infiltrator Vanguard, right?).
A vanguard is a biotic soldier. Biotic charge is nice, and emblematic of the suppose training a vanguard receives towards CQC. So is their shotgun proficiency, and so was their melee damage boost. But a vanguard is not defined by biotic charge.

However, assuming a vanguard is so defined, there is no difference between a biotic using biotic charge and a non biotic using biotic charge via a mass reduction field and leg thrusters. An all tech biotic has been discussed before, when we were hoping to get a geth unit in the Adept class line up. I think the Cerberus lash technique is porridge of concept towards tech functioning as a biotic technique.

Zevox;
Spoiler
Show
Leviathan was slated to come down the pipe from the get-go – they began programming it before the disk launched. It was always going to be the explanation. You could in fact, argue that the Extended Cut was bad, as fans throwing a hissy fit spoiled the fix they were already going to give us.

My Xbox live account expired today, and it will be a week or do before I get it renewed... Hope nothing too cool comes in that commendation pack I earned. Gotta say, clearing a speed run was fun. Best time was 14 minutes, with a Turian soldier of all things.