1. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Many wunderful hugs and fun times?

I do indeed, and challenge you to a game at... Some point in the future. I think I can make it tomorrow. You ever in the chat channel thingey? Or the thread in Gaming?
    (Even though it has since been clarified, he only has sc1. i do hope to face myx pr you sometime. I'm a bad player, the people in the online group/thread are all better than me, and blah. )
    Nay, I have never played a game against another Playgrounder. Furthermore I will be shortly gone from the Internets until Monday evening to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving [my first turkey since I was a teenager]: but let us, indeed, meet headlong at some point in the future, psyblade to psyblade like gentlemen. Feather to wool: talon to hoof.

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    You should try mitosis one day for the fun of though, nothing like playing a piano duet without needing to do a stand in for one workday for a friend at a rather interesting bar.
    The oldest I can find is a 1999 Chambolle-Musigny, which is probably being saved for something eventually...
    there however is a good amount of 2009ers and 2010ers from less nameworthy regions, mainly American of origins except one or two of the 2009ers and a 2008 Bourgogne Rouge which probably could be offered for consumption.
    Oh... a bona fide Bourgogne! I give you this warning, erudite: keep me out of your cellar the way you would keep a moth out of your wardrobe or a mosquito out of your bedroom. I would glug that bounty dry.

I will attempt mitosis under your suggestion, though it tear me in two: the exactness of your description singularly eludes my imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Oh... Silly me. It is in my Deviant Art if you desire to look upon it. Also, if you are against Deviant Art for any reasons, I also posted it under the My Little Pony: Avatar is Magic thread.

And no, the error is understandable. There are great similarities between the first game and its sequel that confusion is to be expected unless specific elements that differ substantially are mentioned.
    I have checked your DA page just now: as to their cloaks, I think you could make them tattered to match the Dark Templar aesthetic of the game. Other than that, your pony art matches the style and the colour scheme & pose you chose is appropriate. I like what you do with ponies. & I love your current avatar, even if you did not make it yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    I have Starcraft II A little rusty though. Past few games I've played have been essentially.. Zergling rush. If that doesn't work, roach rush. If even that doesn't work, Muta rush.

Otherwise I usually do MMM as Terran or fun strategies with Protoss. :3

Maybe I could get Ele Starcraft II for Christmas.. Hmm.. :smallamused
    I desire to counter your strategies with a great reckoning of Ravens, flinging Hunter-Seeker Missiles as if they were water balloons. In this way you shall dampen the aridity of Australia with your frustrated tears.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-10-07 at 01:36 AM.