Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
I doubt it. No matter how far in the future it was set, the differences in the endings remain.

Destroy ends with the galaxy more or less as before, but minus the Geth and other synthetic life, if they had survived to that point at all. Fast-forward enough and you may have new synthetic life again, basically returning things to the status quo.

Control ends with a Shepard-based AI controlling the Reapers in the Catalyst's place. Which will inevitably radically alter the way galactic society develops - and can itself result in quite a few different potential paths for things to take, depending on what the Shepard AI uses the Reapers for. Given the Reapers and Catalyst have no apparent limit to the time span over which they can function, fast-forwarding will not change this.

Synthesis completely changes all life as we know it, no two ways about that regardless of how much time passes.

I think we can assume that Deny will be ignored, so I won't mention the issues there, though they're obvious enough.

So, yeah, three very different new status quos, and no amount of time-skipping will bring them together. There's no way to make a game that accounts for all three possibilities, so they only way to continue the setting post-ME3 would be to make on cannon, which given we're talking about Bioware here, is quite unlikely. So I feel quite confident that your hints are wrong.[/spoiler]
Zevox
Since this, in itself, is not a spoiler anymore I have removed the tags.

Bioware have stated that the Mass Effect franchise will live on. And they have hinted on that whatever comes next takes place after the ending, sans Shepard. Personally I am quite excited, actually. The possibilities are endless, almost. Maybe they in the end will treat the first three games as the equivalent of the fight against Morgoth; an incredible detailed backstory a long time ago.