1. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Fairy Tail II: Second Generation Thread Slayers

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Dang, I got ninja'ed on the newest chapter...

Spoiler
    Show
    But why are the arresting Lucy, too?

And with 2 strong darkish guilds moving around in the dark, it seems like the tournament is about to be interrupted one and for all...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lucy I believe has 11 of the keys and they need a Celestial Wizard with 12 keys to activate that door.

The fact that she declined to receive that last key should hold her in good stead but that uh person evidently doesn't understand he's throwing a large amount of accerlerant onto a wood pile to antagonize Natsu and we all know what Natsu is good at don't we?

My first reaction to that knight is to think he's the bad guy, that by doing this he's actually creating either Zeref or that evil dragon creature...

Now I'm wondering if the guy who arrested them has his own plans and all of this was just to give him the means of securing Lucy for whatever he has planned...

How many Celestial Wizards are left now?

Especially those with how many keys?

I be more worried about how much energy is needed to activate that door now that Natsu passed out when he did!

Regarding Natsu versus Sting & Rogue i was wondering if he retained any of the power he got frome eating the godslaying flames?

That would explain how he beat the pair of them and why he sent Gajeel away since I don't think he had that opportunity?
    Last edited by Hopeless; 2012-10-07 at 09:58 AM.