Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
Spoiler
Show
D'oh! The Simisage's capture rate is (10+15+20)=45. So close!

Your pokeball engulfs the Simisage in a burst of light. The ball hits the ground and starts shaking violently. While that happens, your coordinated attacks are able to knock the Simisear out.

As the Simisear hits the ground with a thud, the pokeball bursts open! The Simisage is none too pleased about being cooped up in there, and seeing its last comrade fall makes it even angrier. Before it can act on that rage, though, the Sneasel quickly runs up to it and effortlessly cuts it down.

Spoiler
Show
You won!
Each of your Pokemon receive (6*10*10 + 3*30*12) / 3 = 560 EXP!

The Sneasel heads back toward you, taking stock of the battlefield around him. He looks amused when he says, "You really like those berries, huh?"
Leo walks over to the bushes, and picks a handful of the berries while Piri Piri and Nightlock busy themselves devouring the small fruits. They are very good berries: nice color, firm but not hard, and they have a wonderful taste; but I'm actually collecting them for somebody else. I need money to go traveling, and this is one way to make money. If you don't mind me asking, how do you know how to talk? I've never read anything about pokemon like you.

Realizing he had forgotten something, Leo cleared his throat, Thank you for helping out, it was getting a little bit dicey back there.