1. - Top - End - #530
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    All it takes is getting accepted, so I think that particular bit is dependent upon the place you'd want to get into and their application/candidacy requirements and so on. Sometimes appearing more well-rounded can be a foot in the door.
    Yeah. There's this thing called National Portfolio Day, and it was happening locally today. Can't decided if I actually want to apply to art school for real, or just kind of treat it as a sort of postgrad thing.

Got some nice crit. especially from the dude from Miami University's art department. The woman from MFA Boston was a total ***** though, she really depressed me. (Doubt that was actually her fault though) Although admittedly it was my fault for leaving my sketchbook at home. I did end up running back home to go get it, and that was good.

The sad thing is that even though Miami is my dad's Alma Mater there's no way my mom would let me go. She's so snooty about education.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    ...Now I want Wendy's burgers with Hardee's fries.

Probably because the nearest ones are right next to each other.

Does anyone else ever do that? Go to one fast food place that specializes in drinks or burgers and getting the sides at a nearby competitor?
    I know I've gone to Chipotle to get food and eaten it in the newly renovated McDonalds because the aesthetics in there are actually better. But that's not quite the same.
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2012-10-07 at 05:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.