Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
I went and got Pokemon White 1 in the end and I'm slowly working my way through it. I think I'm up to the second gym and my main pokemon is something that looks like a floating pink balloon that fires mind melting death lasers....

I can't help wishing I could get my paws on some of the original 151 from Blue/Red. I'm old fashioned.
You can through trading with other people who are further ahead... I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
See, if a bunch of girls gang up on a guy and braid his hair and put makeup and nail polish on him, that's all good fun.

If a bunch of guys were to gang up on a girl, unbraid her hair, and remove her makeup and nail polish, that's traumatizing and would probably result in assault charges being pressed.

What? I'm not bitter about my sisters putting sparkly purple nail polish on my fingers that didn't come off so I had to go to school like that the next day ... that's a ridiculous thing to think...
If a bunch of girls tie a guy up and force him to watch Gundam Seed everyone thinks its awesome, while if a group of guys did that they'd call it the Ludovico procedure.