Quote Originally Posted by Trazoi View Post
Control would make the most sense to me, as the Mass Effect universe is still mostly the same except the Reapers are now oversized galactic versions of the Keepers. Destroy trashes too much, and Synthesis would feel like a completely different galaxy.

Bioware could possibly handwave both Control and Destroy into the same universe if they set it centuries past the end of ME3. I don't see how Synthesis could fit in any way though.
Except that with the Reapers around to keep the peace, or aid in technological advances, or whatever else the Shepard-AI may use them for, galactic civilization would likely take a dramatic turn in a Control ending. Initially it would be as you say, but I doubt it'd even take a decade to see some dramatic shifts.

Destroy would change the least. It's just the current status quo minus the Geth (and EDI), plus whatever technological advances might be made by salvaging parts from Reaper corpses (which will surely be less than if they had live Reapers helping with those advances, as in the other two). Initial repairs of the relay network would take longer without the Reapers actively helping with them like in Control and Synthesis, but that wouldn't mean much in the long run.

Zevox