1. - Top - End - #602
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

August, he wont let me talk loudly in my own house, anywhere in it. Firstly, that would mean he'd have to wear them all the time, secondly, it's not the sound that bugs him, it's just his latest game of controlling me, thirdly, he already has a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Sounds like my half-sister Sarah. Except, she's nine. And I'm eighteen. She's kinda scary.
    Dang, man. <hugs sympathy>

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Nah, bleeding is bad. Leaves a terrible mess.

Oh, I know exactly what would happen if my brother was trying to make me shut up. I'd tell him to **** off and turn up the volume on whatever I was doing. Or just mock him. Hell, it works on my sister (who just gets angrier and walks away when I mock her)
    <giggles>

Yea,h but I really don't want him mad at me. I know what it's like to be the bad one because no one understands why you can't help your craziness sometimes. And I know how much he means to me, and I don't ever want to hurt him. And I don't know if he'd get hurt if I did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    *hugglesnuggles? ^_^ Old siblings can be rough.(enhousen). The "shh" thing is a general oldersibling to high school sibling thing.

Yeah, Im kinda expecting a MooniestrikeTm to land on him. But moonie wouldnt do thyaaat. Moonie strikes seem to be reserved for me.
    enhousen?

What's a Moonystrike?
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-10-07 at 09:57 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show