Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
I must be misremembering what a stranglehold is then, my mistake.

Well, if he's too immature to deal with like an adult for making you feel unwelcome in your own home, you kinda run out of options that don't just make him and the situation worse. Granted, I'm assuming he's of an age where his moral development is basically fixed barring some kind of traumatic event.

I don't know your father, but that's pretty bad if he has any sentimentality towards his offspring.
Oh no, the stranglehold is what /I/ get put in, not he.

He's 21.

What?

Brother is always a huge jerk to my dad, to the point where Dad is beginning to read it when Brother comes over. It's really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
*big ole hugs for Moony*
<hugs back>

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
Yeah. /chuckles Luckily, I see her maybe once or twice a year.

I'd assume something like a Solar Beam from Venasaur, or perhaps a Hyper Beam?
Yay for small blessings.

Mmmm. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
Why would anyone want to even talk loudly in the first place? At least at home the only moderately loud sound is the silver bell for calling, everything else uses either the intercom system or just means walking and politely asking.

Also, why not wear them all the time. As for controlling games, why not simply get a gag if it is about controlling sound?
And it isn't enforced. It's by choice. Here, I can't hum when I'm walking into a room, and when I say talking loudly, I mean talking at normal voice. I'm not describing yelling through a house, Brother wants me to shut up entirely.

Because it's not about controlling sound, it's about controlling me. He doesn't care about the sound, he just wants to control what I'm doing. Not by force evidently, otherwise I'm sure he would have already done that, as well as forcibly kept me from all the other things he's chosen to try and control me about over the years.