1. - Top - End - #612
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Even then, voice control is simple, also by usual circumstances the larger a ham the more are the odds that will be the person in control.

Or a muzzle or a gag.
    Well, yes, to a certain extent. But once you've been trained to project your voice it's going to be audible even when you're imitating softspoken mumblers and not being especially loud. But people will still complain as if you were running around shouting.

Usually we bite, scratch, and get rather unpleasant when people try to do that. Took a good chunk out of my brother the last time he tried to do that. Didn't try it again. Granted, we were like, between 5 and 9 at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Oh no, the stranglehold is what /I/ get put in, not he.
    I gathered that much, yes. I wouldn't have any compunctions about harming my brother if he had me in a stranglehold. Or was strangling me for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    He's 21.

What?
    Look at what you said there. Just... Look at it. He's 21 and you and your parents all fear the lout and can't discuss things like reasonable facsimiles of adults? ಠ__ಠ
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-07 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide