1. - Top - End - #616
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

OT be honest, I'm kind of surprised by everyone's reactions. I had assumed that everyone has heard me complaining about him at some point by now, and this is actually a pretty good visit by our standards. Christmas was a total nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I gathered that much, yes. I wouldn't have any compunctions about harming my brother if he had me in a stranglehold. Or was strangling me for that matter.

Look at what you said there. Just... Look at it. He's 21 and you and your parents all fear the lout and can't discuss things like reasonable facsimiles of adults? ಠ__ಠ
    Oh, no, he hasn't actively attempted to strangle me since he was 17 (or 16?), and that was only the one time because he was mad at me for taking antistressy valerian pills.

My parents and I don't fear him, we just are depressed about the current situation, and none of us want to make it worse. And I don't want him mad at my parents because I recognize how incredibly heart-breaking it must be for their kid to act in such a manner. He hasn't called them by anything but their first or last names for years, refuses to hug my mother (dad doesn't even try anymore.), and is basically a total creep. It's just... we love him, and we know what he is capable of doing that is good, and he is a reasonable facsimile of an adult, apparently. He just doesn't act that way at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    *hands shotgun full of incendiary shells to Moonie*
    Thank you. <shoots/destroys/setsonfire some apples off of the trees outside the bathroom window to relieve stress.>

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ...Just...
    *ALL the hugs*
    *No, really, every single hug I have*
    Thank you. Uh... why? I mean, thanks, and yeah, he's being annoying now, but this is still a reasonably good visit for him. Thanks anyway! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Wait, by choice? didn't you say he was enforcing it?
    Isn't that... a bit... non-standard in terms of stuff that could be considered not evil?
    Sorr,y I meant you house's wasn't enforced. Here it is.

Not quite sure what you meant there...
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-10-07 at 10:32 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show