1. - Top - End - #619
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    OT be honest, I'm kind of surprised by everyone's reactions. I had assumed that everyone has heard me complaining about him at some point by now, and this is actually a pretty good visit by our standards. Christmas was a total nightmare.

Oh, no, he hasn't actively attempted to strangle me since he was 17 (or 16?), and that was only the one time because he was mad at me for taking antistressy valerian pills.

My parents and I don't fear him, we just are depressed about the current situation, and none of us want to make it worse. And I don't want him mad at my parents because I recognize how incredibly heart-breaking it must be for their kid to act in such a manner. He hasn't called them by anything but their first or last names for years, refuses to hug my mother (dad doesn't even try anymore.), and is basically a total creep. It's just... we love him, and we know what he is capable of doing that is good, and he is a reasonable facsimile of an adult, apparently. He just doesn't act that way at home.

Thank you. <shoots/destroys/setsonfire some apples off of the trees outside the bathroom window to relieve stress.>

Thank you. Uh... why? I mean, thanks, and yeah, he's being annoying now, but this is still a reasonably good visit for him. Thanks anyway! :-D

Sorr,y I meant you house's wasn't enforced. Here it is.

Not quite sure what you meant there...
    Generally, this behavior isnt SEEN in non-evil alignments. To use the obscure D&D terms we all know and love, at least. (I actually... Flucuate alot between them. Like, literally I feel Chaotic Good or Lawful Evil/Nuetral/Personal-Code alignment, and generally not any others. But blurghle.

I actually have only heard you mention brother like, 4 times tops. And then never elaborated on. I didnt even know he was *age*.

I dont hesitate in saying that he, despite how dumb this sounds, still loves you people. In his own way,he appreciates you guys. If he acted decently to his family, that'd show it, but who knows. Des he ever talk about his life much? *annoying personal and intrigued questions wouldgo here buti took em out cuzthey intrusiveish*

but Moonie, *hug*. Really, *hug*. Also, my feelings on control are... Smilar enough toD's I dont feel i need to state them.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-07 at 10:42 PM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.