Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
Nah, I don't have one of those things, I think I have the opposite, really. Either that or the permanent headcold is doing doubletime.
Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
He refused to go, and now he doesn't live with us, and the rest of us all get along fine with eachother (with the exception of when I get into a minor fight with Dad that gets me hopping mad, so I rant about it to Mum, who then turns completely psychotic in MY favor to Dad, which means I have to put aside my own problems with him to protect him from Mum, which means those can never be resolved, and Dad has to deal with his wife and daughter alternating between being furious or defending him... But that's not all too common, it's only happened a few times in over a decade.)
I'm reminded of a certain song by certain non-shoe wearing pianist/rock and roll nerd about children with a certain condition which is replaceable by something which is not so much a symptom of Asperger but an entirely different psychological condition which does require separate treatment.