Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
Nikolas happily waves them off and accepts the flute from Praelia with a nod of thanks. "Well, if they don't attack first I don't see why I should force a fight." Were trainers supposed to challenge Pokemon for captures the second they saw them? He supposed that made sense but if the other Pokemon didn't attack first wasn't it just mean? Shrugging his shoulders, Nikolas gathers Orobas in his arms and sets off once more. Xylo was still days away from here and if they didn't start on the trail now they would eventually run out of supplies.

"Come on guys, we're not even halfway to Xylo yet." At least they hadn't been attacked by those 'Trapinch' yet. He had sort of expected encountering one of them because of the warning the Ranger report had given him but he supposed those weren't always accurate. Thinking about the Trapinch however, reminded him of an earlier question. "Hey Praelia, what's a 'shiny' Pokemon?"
"How noble of you," Praelia observes. Your group travels in peace for a while, a trip livened up only temporarily by a couple of Buneary hopping along the trees just long enough for you to scan them.

At your question, Praelia drifts off into thought for a second before answering. "Shiny? Oh, yes. Some Pokemon are born with genetic...differences than others of their species. As a result, they are unusual colors, classified as "shiny" by humans. They are at once prized and shunned. Theirs is an odd existence."

Spoiler
Show
Go ahead and roll for your encounter today. Also, I think I might have given you Praelia's Intelligence as 5? It should be 6.