View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

1. - Top - End - #806
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
    "Oh, well I'm asking because apparently there was a 'shiny' Trapinch sighting on the trail according to a Ranger report. I was wondering if I had something to worry about, but if they're just a different color I guess that doesn't make them stronger or anything." Pocketing the Pokedex, Nikolas takes in a mouthful of the earthy forest air. City living was where he belonged but it was nice to take to the trails when he could. The Pokemon probably appreciated it at any rate. "And even if they were stronger, I guess I wouldn't have much to worry about with you guys by my side."

Encounter Roll: [roll0]
    Praelia nods. "They are in every other way identical to their brethren."

Loki continues to fly all around, having a blast while doing so. Orobas seems happy at the confidence you draw from your team.

Toward the middle of the afternoon, you're passing through a fairly innocuous stretch of trees when all of a sudden you feel...sleepy. You can't figure out...why...you yawn deeply...

Spoiler
    Show
    Roll a Con check to see if you stay awake! Responding to your roll of 6.

You drift in and out for a few moments, but soon enough you crumple to the ground, asleep.

While you dream of fancible unicorns, four tired-looking sloth-like pokemon drop onto the ground around your team. Since you're unconscious, Orobas instinctively reacts to protect you. Loki, on the other hand, is sort of just floating around randomly. Praelia, nonplussed by the ambush, attacks diligently and efficiently.

Spoiler
    Show
    Map!
    You can still decide what they do, but roll a 1d20 > 10 for whether Loki does something "helpful" during each round. Nikolas shall be asleep for the duration of this battle, unfortunately. SLAKOTH AMBUSH /oxymoron.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-10-08 at 02:43 AM.