Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
"Actually I can-"

Not the time.

"Do the best you can. Blades, start tossing through this." A tendril splits off from her shadowskin and forms into a rift-in-the-fabric-of-space type of construct, shadow clinging from the inside to cling against whatever passes through. "Hopefully that'll make physical count as magical. If it doesn't, desist." The black around her starts swirling as she concentrates, bits of the skin peeling off into a slowly growing orb.
"What exactly are-"

Before Flare could finish, daggers were already flying and taking in the magic as they went. They bounced off the field, causing it to shudder briefly.

"My, that's clever of ya! That's actually makin' some use out of that magic!" Blades grinned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
Dawnstrider tilts his head to the side, listening in. "Not unless the younger aged several years in a few hours. I assume you would be adverse to my simply walking in?"
"I meant the metalworker, not the little unicorn who tried to kill you last night. Anyway, if we're going to stop her getting access to more high explosives, we'd better hurry. Go on." Night Jewel stepped behind Dawnstrider and prepared to watch things unfold.