Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
"What exactly are-"

Before Flare could finish, daggers were already flying and taking in the magic as they went. They bounced off the field, causing it to shudder briefly.

"My, that's clever of ya! That's actually makin' some use out of that magic!" Blades grinned.
Focus...then unleash. You have to enjoy the show.

The full shadowy orb floats down and Arvadraa rears up, putting it between her front hooves and blasting it fully forward, Hadoken-style.

"I meant the metalworker, not the little unicorn who tried to kill you last night. Anyway, if we're going to stop her getting access to more high explosives, we'd better hurry. Go on." Night Jewel stepped behind Dawnstrider and prepared to watch things unfold.
Well, at least until the flying golden greatsword connects with the blast in midair, causing it to ricochet into a wall.

Oh what the b-

Arvadraa turns to face Dawnstrider as he calmly walks forward, glowing gold armor already fading back to black. "....That was actually really impressive."

"Thank you, I engage in exercise regularly." Pause. Wait...that was supposed to be something different. I need to pay much more attention in Daniel's one-liners class.

Shadows from around the room already slowly moving towards her to reform the shadowskin, Arvadraa glances back at Blades (who, if her money is on the mark, is already ready to toss something at this guy) and puts a hoof up, then peers ahead. "...Say, aren't you...?"

"Village, razing, yes. I assume you are under control this time?" Once more, given the situation, he's rather calm.

"Mm, not really, no. The shock is starting to give way to the burning rage again. I appreciate your blitheness, though." Horne glances back at Blades again. The shadows immediately form two claw tendrils, and his wings beat, propelling him a few feet upwards. "Blades, dear, do take him."

That was quick. Zaros thinks to himself blandly. Then internally pauses again. 'Thanks, I work out'. That was it.